Saturday, September 4, 2010

Really exciting photoshoot today!


Today I am going to be taking my cousin's maternity photos! The long-awaited day is finally here! I was actually supposed to take them last week, but on the day of the shoot as I was setting up, waiting on them to get back from the doctor, I get the news she has been put in the hospital for the remainder of the pregnancy! Of course, the safety of mom and baby are the most important factor...but what about our pictures!!! Well, with my darling husband's help I am going to do her pictures in the hospital! In honor of this happy day I am sharing a picture from my beautiful cousins' engagement session and wedding, that I was also privileged to be a part of!! You can see the rest of the pictures in my photo pages!

3 comments:

  1. Lydia!!!!! AWESOME! So proud of you. I told Paul about your blog, and passion! (he's proud of ya too!) Best of luck - now, get on Twitter!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! Are you on Twitter?? I think that would just be too much for me. Of course I said that about having a blog...lol so who knows... :)

    Thanks to both of you!!! I love reading yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s true that it was quite exciting photo shoot. Even I would be marrying soon and would like to have a chic pre wedding photo session in the lap of the nature. Tough we haven’t found the venue yet but I am sure that will find most appropriate LA venue for the session soon.

    ReplyDelete