Saturday, September 4, 2010

What an amazing day!!!


My husband and I went to the hospital today and I took maternity photos of my cousin Alexis. I was worried about how they would come out, given we were set up in her hospital room. But WOW!!!! I had prayed the whole way there that God would help me get at least a few good shots...and on the way home I was thanking Him for all the great shots we got!! They are all my favorite, so go check them out in the Nathan&Alexis page. I have to say it has been a huge blessing being a part of their engagement, wedding, and now the coming arrival of their sweet little girl Avery. You can really feel the love these two have for each other!!

2 comments:

  1. Your photos are lovely and will be much appreciated in years to come. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete