Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What a day!

Today was a very interesting day. It was really a nice, peaceful day. Except for almost burning the house down cooking dinner!! Well, there were no flames, but lots of smoke. No damage done! But something interesting happened today...went to pick up some pictures at my local drugstore, and was shocked when I walked up to the counter. They had a picture I had taken of my nephew blown up to an 8x10 and another 5x7 next to it, advertising their photo borders and such! While I was very proud that a picture I had taken was deemed worthy to go on their counter, they had not asked my permission to use it. And they must have gone through my photos to see it. Hmmm...
Anyway, these are some of the pictures I took of adorable little Caleb Elijah, one of which is proudly displayed on the counter at the store! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment